DBISP is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization. We are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Work with team members to design, develop, and test features that meet the business needs of our customers internal and external and exhibit features that include high scalability, availability and reliability.
- Jump into various complex code-bases, understand them quickly, and develop features and bug fixes in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate the capacity to generate good software design and clean code efficiently and with few bugs.
- Exhibit thoroughness in evaluating all aspects of a solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security, and compliance.
- Perform collaborative code reviews with other developers.
- Write and maintain unit, integration, and acceptance tests.
- Stay current with industry developments and new trends.
- Recommend new technologies as components of a solution when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A portfolio showcasing your best work.
- Applicable experience with React.js
- Familiarity with a server-side language such as PHP, ASP.NET, etc…
- Working knowledge of Rest APIs and how to write code to use them.
- High level language (C/C++, Java, Perl, Ruby, Python) and database concepts (SQL) and general web technologies (HTML, XML, API)
- .NET or a similar programming or scripting language
- UI/UX Experience
- Ability to stay organized and to manage multiple high priorities; strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop procedures for consistent work performance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; proven ability to communicate quantitative findings visual and verbally
- Manage and prioritize large quantities of data; expert with ETL tools and methodologies
- Ability to work with time constraints and adapt with changing situations
- Customer Service Skills (Communication, Documentation, Follow Up)
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)
- React: 2 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
- UI/UX: 2 years (Preferred)